£20000 - £25000 per annum + On Target Earnings
20 days ago
Our client's passion is to help the world's best brands build trusted relationships with their customers and they are looking for a Graduate German Sales Development Representative to help them do just that. Our client creates a single platform to connect with, manage, and interact with all of a company's owned brand channels, including brand communities and social media.
If you're looking for a place where you can bring your experiences in using social media and evangelise product offerings with room to grow and learn from highly successful salespeople, you should look no further than this German Speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR) position!
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Reach out to strategic target companies to generate interest in the awesome suite of product offerings. Seriously, they're awesome!
- Work closely with other Sales leaders to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development.
- Learn and stay informed of the value proposition, product features and common sales objections to develop compelling conversations and handle initial discovery calls.
- Track and monitor your sales activities and goals in Salesforce.
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fluent in German & English (both verbal & written)
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within SaaS sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Passion for Technology
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox