City of London
Up to £22,500 per annum
4 months ago
I am working with an exciting Ed-Tech company who are looking for a hungry, ambitious graduate to join the team in this Graduate Instructional Designer role! You'll be joining an award-winning digital learning platform who focus on behavioural sciences to help deliver insights and develop bespoke learning solutions for their impressive portfolio of FTSE 250 clients.
If you have a passion for creative writing, education and technology then waste no time and apply to this graduate instructional designer role in London today!
- Writing creative content for bespoke E-learning solutions
- Outlining performance measurables to assist clients
- Using your analytical skills to complete analysis reports
- Managing multiple project and clients
- Working to tight budgets
- Working closely with in house teams and suppliers
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- A degree in Psychology, creative writing, Journalism, English or similar
- Confident with analytical skills and Excel
- A passion for creative writing
- A passion for technology
- Gaming experience or an interest in gaming is beneficial
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
0203 869 2044 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox