City of London, London
£23000 - £26000 per annum
8 months ago
Graduate- Junior Developer - Digital Marketing- £26,000
Our client is an exciting Marketing-Technology business who help convert their client's website visitors into regular customers. Digging deep into client's data, they help ensure they're targeting the correct audience, whilst analysing campaign performance and keeping clients regularly updated.
They're looking for a junior graduate developer to join the team and report directly to the technical director.
You'll embark on a graduate training scheme where you'll utilise your Java Script, HTML, PHP and data analysis skills to progress with your career and work towards becoming a senior developer.
If you're looking for a junior developer role and you're keen to acquire new coding skills, waste no time and apply to this graduate developer role in London today!
- Receiving industry recognised training to kick start your career
- Learning directly from the technical director
- Utilising your established Java Script, HTML and PHP skills, whilst completing courses to acquire new skills
- Analysing data to present clients with results and actions
- Working in an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for deliverable's and quality
- Promoting excellent software engineering practices and coding
- Troubleshooting and liaising with the technical teams in the US and Brisbane offices
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- An analytical or STEM subject degree
- Confident with Pivot tables & Vlookups
- MUST have; Java Script, HTML, PHP
- Great with numbers and love problem solving
- Strong communication skills, this role is partly client facing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.