City of London, London
Up to £24000 per annum
8 months ago
Graduate Junior Trader, Technology Vendor, London, £24,000
My client is one of the most recognised search intelligence platforms in the world. Their technology specialises in programmatic advertising and real-time insights for their impressive portfolio of clients.
They're looking for a recent graduate who is passionate about digital advertising to join this junior trader role in London. This role provides extensive training and will provide you with a platform to master your knowledge of the programmatic buying.
As the Junior Trader your responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with multiple teams across the business
- Optimising programmatic advertising campaigns
- Hitting client goals by driving users to advertisers sites
- Learning the ins and outs of programmatic and the Adtech space
- A STEM degree from a top university
- Strong Excel skills - must know Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Easily able to analyse and interpret data
- Coding experience is a bonus
- A passion for digital marketing and the programmatic space
- A strong communicator - you'll be liaising with clients
You can apply for this role of Junior Trader now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.