£20000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Business Development Executive- Content Marketing
We are currently working with a forward thinking company responsible for developing award-winning digital learning experiences.
Using insights from behavioural science they ensure their experiential learning solutions deliver transformational change.
Since starting out in 2000, they've worked with and supported FTSE 250 companies, the public sector and non-for-profit organisations, their client list includes names such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Volkswagen and William Hill.
- Fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to gain more experience & have ownership of their work
- Industry leading software
- Family feel with proven progression routes to work for you and your career
- Assisting in the successful articulation of business requirements, and creatively and persuasively writing solutions that meet those requirements
- Writing content for press releases and submissions for industry awards
- Creating digital content including blogs, articles and whitepapers
- Planning and delivering multi-stream campaigns and events
- Using social media to promote campaigns, get inbound leads and build connections
- Using SEO and understanding how to attract website visitors, qualification of opportunities, maintaining the website and analysing visitor data
- Event organisation
- 2:1 or above in any degree
- An excellent telephone manner and command of oral and written English
- Self-starter with a desire for early responsibility
- A passion to learn and develop professionally
- A creative and persuasive verbal and written communicator with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Some sales, account management, marketing, bid writing or business development experience is preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.