City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
10 months ago
Our London based client is an independent creative agency that works across digital, print and radio working with clients in the Automotive sector. They are currently looking to expand their team further and looking to take on a Graduate Marketing Account Executive to train and develop in the business.
So if this London based Graduate Marketing Account Executive sounds like the right fit for you, don't hesitate to apply now!
Duties in this Graduate Marketing Account Executive role include:
- Provide support to clients with their marketing plans both traditional and digital.
- Set up campaigns and put together programme briefs with the support of the Account team
- Be proactive with client engagement and routes followed are integrated and on-brand.
- Phone based communication with clients supporting them on all aspects of campaigns.
- Meeting with clients quietly and presenting account plans and strategy
- Finance and invoicing support
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1
- Ideally have some experience in an agency or client facing role
- Methodical thinker and a keen problem solver
- Good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel programmes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Be highly organised and a self-starter who can work independently
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this Graduate Marketing Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.