City of London, London
Up to £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Marketing Account Executive
Graduate Marketing Account Executive - Marketing Agency - London - £24K
Our client is looking to add a graduate marketing account executive to their dealer marketing service team. As a graduate marketing executive, you will be dealing with all elements of marketing including building and maintaining client relationships, working closely with clients to develop the perfect marketing campaigns and overseeing marketing campaigns through from start to finish.
- Work with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry
- A fantastic starting graduate salary at £24K
- A hybrid working style - A split between working from home and in their London offices
As the graduate marketing account executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining a great relationship with clients, understanding their wants and desires within the marketing space
- Presenting marketing campaigns to clients and working to develop the most successful campaign
- Management of client communications via email, phone and occasional in person visits
- Campaign management by ensuring they are sticking to budget whilst meeting client needs
- Work closely with departments within the company to develop campaign briefs into real time active campaigns
- Have obtained a degree with minimum 2:1 achieved
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels such as social media, TV etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working both in a team setting and individually to achieve goals
- Have a real passion for the digital marketing industry
You can apply for this role of Graduate Marketing Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox