9 months ago
Our client is an international household name helping people across the globe take control of their health and diet.
If you're a recent graduate with office work experience, looking to begin a career in Marketing- this is the role for you!
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fun and supportive environment
- Well established brand with huge amounts of exposure across various areas of Digital Marketing
- Suggesting ideas and supporting the execution of campaigns
- Keeping up to date with market and digital trends
- Manage marketing calendar, ensuring all workflow, events and launches are covered
- Support with the building of websites, landing pages and CRM systems
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Looking for a role outside of Central London
- Strong numerical, excel and communication skills (JIRA, Pivot Tables & VLookUps would be advantageous)
- Attention to detail & excellent commercial awareness
- Passion for health and fitness would be advantageous
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter - you will have many opportunities for career development through training, it is up to you to ensure you take them!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.