City of London, London
£29000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is an exciting start-up who specialise in promoting their mobile app clients on social media sites. Founded in 2017, they are showing no signs of slowing down and are now looking for a recent graduate to come on board and take control of the performance marketing strategy.
If you are an analytical graduate looking to kick start your career within a growing business, please waste no time and apply for this performance marketing executive role today.
- Communicating with clients to provide updates for campaign performance
- Working closely with designers to create engaging ads
- Brainstorming with the team to improve campaign design and performance
- Setting up, analysing and optimising campaigns on social media platforms
- Using your analytical skills to interpret campaign data
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- An analytical degree
- Experience using HTML, R or Python
- An analytical thinker
- The desire to succeed and grow in a start up environment
- Enjoy being flexible and willing to switch tasks regularly
- A strong communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.