City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
Graduate Marketing Executive - Digital Marketing - £25,000 + benefits
Our client is a fast-growing digital technology business who have developed a unique technology platform which provides in depth user analysis for their exciting publisher clients. They provide updates on trends, conduct performance analysis and suggest improvements to enhance the customer journey, and increase overall revenue for clients.
Based in central London, they're looking for a recent graduate to join their client services team to oversee the campaign process. Grounded in data analysis, you'll be working closely with well-established publisher and agency clients to build important relationships and help deliver results.
This role is offering both on the job and external training sessions to help you gain an understanding of the digital landscape, and to kick start your graduate career.
Waste no time and apply to this Graduate Marketing Executive role in London today.
- Support the client services team in the running of campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are delivering as planned and reporting abnormalities
- Running weekly and monthly reports
- Engaging in client entertainment
- Campaign admin
- Responsible for internal communication and building strong relationships with clients
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- A natural problem solver
- Strong Excel and analytical skills - Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Able to communicate clearly via email and over the phone
- A natural relationship builder
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and Technology
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.