City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Graduate Marketing Executive - Marketing Agency - £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a growing start-up who provide marketing services to their clients within the technology sector. They are looking for a graduate to join their team as a marketing executive. In this role, you'll be fully trained and mentored to learn the fundamental skills required for the role and develop your skills for a successful career within marketing.
As graduate you'll be providing a consultative approach to marketing techniques, in order to help improve performance for clients. You'll work closely with key decision makers to analyse campaign performance and provide strategies to further improve campaigns. You will also be able to get creative by producing visually pleasing and eye-catching campaigns.
If you are a graduate who is looking for training, development and a foot in the door to marketing, waste no time and apply to this job to find out more!
- Developing your own portfolio of clients
- Attending client meetings and engaging in client entertainment
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
- Learning and developing your skills for a successful career within marketing
- Working with data for key clients
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Designing visually pleasing adverts for clients
- Preparing performance reports
- Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Fluent in any European language is preferred
- Any design skills are a bonus
- Strong Communication skills
- A desire to succeed and prosper in a career within digital marketing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.