City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Marketing Executive - Gaming - £22,000 - £25,000
My client is a market leading in-game advertising platform, who specialise in helping their cutomers advertise within various gaming platforms. They have recently secured a huge amount of funding and have been recognised as a key player within this sector.
They are looking for an ambitious, articulate and driven 2020 graduate who is seeking a career in the marketing industry. If you are looking for an entry-level Maketing role, please waste no time and apply to this marketing executive position in London today.
- Creating responses to briefs
- Delivering campaign and optimisation analysis
- Supporting in the creation of paid social campaigns
- Writing, analysing and producing reports
- Analysing campaign performance
- Taking autonomy to manage your own campaigns and clients
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Ideally a marketing degree or similar
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- A passion for Digital Marketing
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- An interest in the online gaming sector
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox