City of London, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
26 days ago
Our client is a well-established technology company who specialise in the online gaming space. With a wealth of experience behind them, they are on the hunt for new graduate talent to join their ever-growing team in the heart of London!
As a Graduate Marketing Executive, you'll be working closely with clients across to ensure the growth of live campaigns, along with a heavy focus on paid search (PPC). As part of the in-house marketing team, you will be taught to work with digital marketing techniques and acquire skills to help further your career.
If you are a graduate hoping to kick start a career in digital marketing, please apply to this Graduate Marketing Executive role to find out more.
As a Graduate Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Growing AdWords and PPC campaigns across all digital platforms
- Learning and understanding how to work with PPC
- Optimising and analysing campaign performance
- Campaign reporting
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Attending team meetings with Google, Bing and other suppliers
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- A mathematical or analytically heavy degree
- Strong quantitative skills - must be good with numbers
- Excel: Pivot tables and Vlookups
- An understanding of PPC and a passion to build a career around this
- A fun and positive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox