City of London, London
Up to £27000 per annum + Annual Bonus Scheme
about 2 months ago
Graduate Marketing Research Executive - Media and Entertainment Platform - £27,000 - London
This is a well known company who are set to be the fastest growing media and entertainment platform. They make video games and create content with 25 offices across the whole of Europe! The business is based on long-term partnerships, combining a focus on design and technology to maximise the value of all advertising impressions and deliver top end advertising campaigns.
They are looking for a Graduate Research Executive to join their Marketing team where you will be reporting to the marketing director. This is a great chance to grow and progress within the Marketing team and within a company who is growing extremely fast!
As a Graduate Research Executive you will:
- Manage the delivery of multiple campaign-based research projects - looking after the bulk of the project management.
- Identify new approaches, methods and research suppliers.
- Communicate effectively with the company's clients.
- Manage relationships.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and present actionable insights to clients.
- Fun, Central London office with a hybrid working scheme. (Remote & Office).
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Private health cover.
- Work and grow with one of the fastest growing companies in the UK
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- Have experience in the digital advertising/marketing sector.
- Very organised!
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Research Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox