£18000 - £20000 per annum
7 months ago
I am working with an award-winning independent media and marketing agency who are looking for a Graduate Media Assistant to join their expanding media planning and buying team. You will be working with both local and national clients and specialise in a range of media disciplines including PPC, SEO, content, display etc. This is a role that would give you fantastic exposure to campaigns from start to finish, including campaign management and reporting.
- Support Account Managers on client campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, media owners and vendors
- Research, plan and execute campaigns across online and offline media channels
- Communicate with creative and PR agencies
- Deliver excellent service to external clients
- Recent graduate with a 2:1 minimum
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment towards deadlines
- Very keen attention to detail
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Highly enthusiastic and self-motivated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.