9 days ago
Media Exec. 1_1633949415
Graduate Media Executive - London - 21k
Our client is a well-established media agency with a growing team who's looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a can-do attitude to support their media activity from start to end. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about the Media industry!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how the media industry works and how to track the impact of media activity
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Media Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in the media sector, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the team with setting up the campaigns and making recommendations based on target audiences and KPIs
- Carry out research to expand media opportunities and assess campaign performance
- Build relationships with creative agencies and suppliers to further expand the business and negotiate media rates
- Keep clients updated on campaign performance and provide them with the best recommendations
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Great communicator who's confident about building relationships within the team and externally with clients and media partners
- Team worker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Media Executive assistant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox