Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with one of the UK's fastest growing Marketing Agency who are on the lookout for a Graduate Media Executive to join their fast-paced, successful team.
With a focus on combining technology with creative content they create personalised marketing solutions for their clients. Some of their clients include Google, Spotify and Just Eat to name a few, this is a role that comes with a lot of responsibility from the off and the opportunity to solely manage accounts very quickly.
This is an amazing opportunity to for the Graduate Media Executive to work in one of the UK's hottest start-ups and gain exposure to all aspects of paid media and advertising in an exciting and varied role.
As a Graduate Media Executive, you will:
- Develop and deliver paid social media strategies
- Optimise and improve existing paid social campaigns
- Analyse data and create reports on performance
- Manage budgets for campaigns
- Research and develop processes
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset to contribute ideas
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Work alongside content, technology and data teams
- University degree with a 2:1 or above
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for data and media
- High proficiency with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attitude to work
- Have a high attention to detail
- Confident working in a team and independently
- Proactive nature
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here