City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
13 days ago
Graduate Office Support Executive - Media Agency - London - £22,000
Our client is a specialise performance marketing agency working with huge retailers in the UK market. They have 50 people in their London office and a brilliant track record of taking on graduates and currently looking to take on a graduate to support their HR and Office Manager.
The role will offer loads of variation from office support, entertainment & HR.
As the Graduate Support Executive your responsibilities will include:
- General company housekeeping
- Office Organisation
- Supporting with company training and review processes
- Adhoc admin and marketing support to the marketing director
- Health and safety documentation and reviews
- Organising social events - monthly events, leaving drinks, summer and Christmas parties
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Great organisation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Outgoing personality
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager, Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox