City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
24 days ago
Our client is a specialise performance marketing agency working with huge retailers in the UK market. They have 40 people in their London office and a brilliant track record of taking on graduates and currently looking to take on a Graduate Office Support Executive to support their HR and Office Manager.
The role will offer loads of variation from office support, training new starters and HR.
As a Graduate Office Support Executive, you will be responsible for:
- General company housekeeping
- Updating company documentation and templates, including job specs/job descriptions, organisational team structure, office seating plan, policies.
- Organising social events - monthly events, leaving drinks, summer and Christmas parties
- Development and implementation of company processes
- Adhoc office orders as required - travel booking, amazon, client gifts, lunches
- Maintenance of companywide Google Drive storage
- Organisation of internal meetings, assisting with PowerPoints and sending follow ups
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Great organisation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Outgoing personality and a real people person
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Public Profile https://uk.linkedin.com/in/samanthastart
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox