3 months ago
Paid Search Executive - London - 24k
Our client is a well-established company that has been growing since 2002. They are currently looking to further expand their team and welcome a new graduate in their office in London. The new Graduate Paid Search Executive will have the opportunity to learn everything about campaign budgeting, tracking and optimisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about Paid Search!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how online advertising works and how campaigns are set up from start to end
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Paid Search Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital advertising, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage campaign delivery from start to end to ensure they are in line with client's goals
- Conduct research about industry, competitors, and trends across Paid Media and PPC
- Carry out data analysis to provide insight into campaign performance to your clients and team
- Use different tools and technologies to deliver campaigns through different channels
- Keep clients updated on campaign performance and provide them with the best recommendations
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about online digital marketing
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of pivot tables
- Great communications skills and team working
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Paid Search Executive assistant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.