City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
12 days ago
Graduate Paid Social Account Executive - Media Agency - London - £22,000
Our client is a specialist independent media agency operating across both Paid Social and Paid Search working with huge retailers in the UK market. They have had exceptional growth over the past year and have 50 people in their London office.
With a brilliant track record of taking on graduates, outstanding training and progression, this is a fantastic place for an analytical graduate to embark on their career.
In this Trainee position, responsibilities will include:
- In this role you will become specialist in Paid Social
- Supporting the Account Management team
- Delivering campaign set up and campaign support
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Support assigned clients on a day to day with campaign issues, reporting and account management
- Support and put together client presentations and develop your client service skills
- Learn to plan our clients' advertising campaign strategies across media
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above ideally in an analytical degree
- Strong data skills and advanced excel skills
- Great organisation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Outgoing personality
- Great attention to detail
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager, Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox