£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
I am working with a rapidly expanding London based performance marketing agency who focus on promoting apps through social media. They offer an end-to-end paid performance marketing service for some of the most exciting clients across Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Gaming, and now they're on the hunt for a Graduate Performance Marketing Executive! This is a great opportunity for a graduate to come in and really make an impact with a lot of responsibility from the get-go. As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will be utilising your strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
As a Graduate Performance Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Run user acquisition campaigns across social media
- Research and develop ideas for engaging ads
- Set up, analyse and optimise campaigns
- Test new ideas for campaigns
- A/B testing across social media campaigns
- 2:1 or above from a top UK university in a numerical degree
- Highly proficient working with Excel and large data sets
- Confident with either Python or R
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a good understanding of current digital advertising trends
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to tackle problems both strategically and analytically
- Strong quantitative skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this Graduate Performance Marketing Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.