City of London, London
Up to £22,000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is an independent media agency working with large international brands and have a fantastic name in the market. This client are currently hiring for a graduates to join their Paid Performance team, they offer fantastic industry training working alongside industry experts and great progression.
Duties in this fantastic graduate role include:
- Set up and management of Paid Search campaigns
- Campaign testing and optimisation
- Implementation of bid management and implementation tracking
- Reporting and analysis of online campaigns
- Supporting the account managers and strategy team
- Supporting with client development and strategy
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Passion for technology and online advertising
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Excel in pivot tables
- Passion for Digital advertising
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate PPC Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager – Sphere Future Talent Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.