City of London, London
20 days ago
I am working with one of the UK's hottest online-retailers who are looking to add a Graduate PR Executive to their expanding consumer PR team. You will play a major part in the communication that is shared with the media in the company and will have the opportunity to develop your career in a close-knit team. This role would give you great exposure to customer acquisition strategies and campaigns.
- Come up with ideas for the business's wider PR strategy
- Create daily and weekly coverage reports
- Inform the media with the latest product news and information
- Research new media contacts and maintain relationships
- Attend industry related events
- Write up press releases
- Put together press packs
- Assist with organising events and promotions
- Recent graduate with a 2:1 minimum
- Experience working in PR or Marketing beneficial
- Passion for marketing and online platforms
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of social media
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment towards deadlines
- Highly enthusiastic and self-motivated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox