Up to £23000 per annum + amazing benefits!
8 months ago
Are you passionate about consumer goods and household appliances? If so this could be the job for you! I am working with one of the largest media owners in the world who are looking to build-out their world-renowned Product Testing division. This is a great opportunity to test brand new appliances and household products on a daily basis, they test over 2,500 products a year! You would be working from their Feltham office with access to state of the art consumer testing methods. This is a great opportunity for someone who has recently graduated and is looking to get some practical experience in the working world with access to some of the best technology.
- Test a wide range of household products and appliances
- Write reviews for both the website and magazine features
- Build relationships with relevant manufacturers
- Answer any enquiries readers may have
- Organise product delivery and the return of items
- Present results back to clients
- Research ideas for magazine features related to appliances and household goods
- Promote video content for the website
- Keep up to date with current market trends and new products
- Graduate with a bachelors degree
- Strong writing skills
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Extremely enthusiastic and a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.