21 days ago
Graduate Programmatic Analyst - London - £24,000
Our client is a big media owner who with big names in the industry, this is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business!! As one of the biggest commercial publishers in the UK they are looking to expand their team and welcome a new Graduate into the data team with a passion for digital and technology.
- Working with one of the biggest publishers in the UK
- Opportunity to learn how digital advertising works and how campaigns are set up from start to end
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Programmatic analyst, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in marketing analytics, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage campaign delivery from start to end to ensure they are in line with client's goals
- Create reports and provide data-led solutions for campaign optimisation
- Work with the advertising commercial team and provide insight into campaign performance
- Understand client's aims and maximise the campaign's profitability
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about digital technology
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of pivot tables and Vlookups
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Previous experience writing and presenting reports is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
- Good communication skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate Programmatic Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox