£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Project Management Executive - £25,000 - London
- This graduate scheme offers fantastic training and development as a graduate
- Fantastic offices in London with a great salary
- Great company culture
This company only launched in 2014 so still very new meaning you are given the fantastic opportunity to join a growing business. This business has offices in 3 countries currently with plans to expand further. Clients are international retailers with well known names and this list is constantly growing.
Joining this fast growing and dynamic company you can expect to be doing the below duties:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and supporting with the rollout of this new technology across their business
- Meeting clients and training them on the platform
- Supporting clients with strategizing the rollout of this technology platform
- Working closely with the sales and development team to ensure all are working collaboratively
- Facilitate in the implementation of the platform
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Educated to degree level ideally in an analytical degree achieving 2.1 or above
- A real passion for technology
- A passion for writing with strong written skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox