£20000 - £23000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a SaaS business consultancy, combining business support with the tech industry. They are now looking for candidates to join their Graduate Project Management Scheme in London.
The software has been created with clients of all sizes in mind, from FTSE 100 brands through to charity, governmental departments & many more.
Having now hit 80 employees, the team are continuing to grow from their London HQ based in the heart of the city of London.
- Supporting with Customer Team recruitment and developing the induction, skills and development programmes for new joiners and team members
- Developing and embedding our new business, account management and retention processes, which compliments the customer journey & maintaining the accuracy of pipeline and forecast data
- Managing the Customer Team enablement tools
- Building proposal structures and other Customer Team collateral and sales aids, and ensuring these are accessible and kept up to date
- Project managing customer-wide initiatives
- Gathering feedback from the Customer Team to constantly improve support programmes
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Commercially minded- you will support new business & develop relationships with internal colleagues, stakeholders and potential clients
- Organised, detail orientated and highly focused
- Strong excel skills is a must!
- Eagerness to work in an ever changing and fast-paced environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.