£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Project Manager-Pharmaceuticals -Competitive salary
Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical brand who have been in the market for over 40 years!
They are not only a leading global supplier of pharmaceuticals but also look to invest, research and support global projects and, aid & development programmes.
The team are looking to bring on an outgoing, organised and creative candidate with a passion for pharmaceuticals.
If you feel that this could be the role for you- please don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Maintenance of Project Management documentation
- Ensure all project stakeholders are informed, to the level necessary, with information about the project
- Follow up with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure actions are completed in line with the project plan
- Arrange and attend teleconferences, with clients, and meetings, with internal project stakeholders
- Write, review and amend project specific processes to ensure they remain up to date, meet the needs of the client whilst ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Passion for Pharmaceuticals
- Relevant work experience would be advantageous
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.