City of London, London
£21000 - £23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Graduate Project Manager, Pharmaceuticals, London, £21,000-£23,000
Our client is a well know pharmaceutical supplier with offices worldwide. This London based role is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who desires a successful career in project management and a desire to get into the pharmaceutical industry. As a Graduate Project Manager, you will be on-boarded into a fantastic training programme which offers great opportunity for growth within the pharmaceutical industry. Day to day, you will be supporting the Senior Project Manager, running your own projects, and liaising with clients and internal teams to ensure the execution of projects.
As the Graduate Project manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager
- Liaising with pharmaceutical clients
- Communicating and coordinating internal teams to ensure the success of a project
- Managing relationships with clients
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted) in a science related degree
- Ideally have management or leadership experience
- A real passion for the pharmaceutical industry
- Has excellent communication skills
- Be organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Project Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox