City of London
Up to £25000 per annum + Uncapped Commission (40k+ Year 1)
2 months ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £25,000 + Commission (£40k Year 1 OTE), London - Work with the largest clients globally!
This is a really exciting role as my client is a recruitment agency based in Central London and they recruit within the Data, Research and Strategy sector! They are working with the largest clients such as Virgin, Ralph Lauren, Disney, Samsung and many more!!
Your role will be to help their clients needs by matching the correct candidates to their open opportunities. The progression within the business is very strong as you can progress to a more senior position within the first 6 months! They also offer a market leading commission structure, therefore, lots and lots of money to be made for yourself!!
As they provide full training, you wont need any previous experience, just a desire to learn, be money driven and a great communicator!
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- Working with some of the biggest companies in the world and finding the correct candidates for them.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and clients.
- Develop your market knowledge.
- Create marketing content via email, adverts, blogs and Linkedin.
- Build a reputation for yourself within the industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office.
- Progress within 6 months if on good performance.
- Monthly socials, lunch clubs, company trips.
- Share options.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.