City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + Manager Training provided!
16 days ago
Graduate Research & Insights Manager - £30,000 + Full Training
This company is a very well established digital and media company who makes video games and creates content which helps brands improve the way they engage with audiences in the digital space. They work with some of the largest names such as Ebay, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Elle and many more!
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience as a Research Executive, as they are looking for someone to become a Senior Research Executive with full training provided - Then you will quickly progress to manager!
As their Research & Insights Executive you will be joining the Marketing team and will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the sales, publishing, design and strategy teams to develop insights that help drive business outcomes.
- Identify insight opportunities and work alongside the design and marketing team.
- Provide proactive consumer insight and collateral for brief responses.
- Identify the company's gaps within insight strategy an develop solutions.
- Be a leading voice both internal and external for the value of measurement and insight in driving better advertising campaigns.
- Previous Quantitative Research experience
- Understanding of tools such as TGi, GWi and YouGov.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Private health cover
- Hybrid working - Optional office in Soho or Remote working
- Fast progression!
- Full training to become Manager
- Season ticket loan
- Annual bonus scheme
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox