£23000 - £30000 per annum + On Target Earnings
7 months ago
Business Development Assistant - Mar tech - Up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Our client works with advertisers to aid them in driving higher efficiency, effectiveness, and transparency in their paid marketing programs that run on the world's largest publishers!
They provides industry leading enterprise marketing software for advertisers and agencies to measure, manage, and optimize more than $7.8 billion in annualized ad spend across the web and mobile devices.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across eight countries, my client is further investing into their recruitment and looking to hire into their incredibly successful UK sales and engineering teams in London.
- Great training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Brilliant salary + company benefits
- Internationally recognised brand allowing for individual and tailored personal development
- Scoping target accounts & researching contacts
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone, email & LinkedIn
- Relationship Building with Heads of digital, Search & Social Executives and Digital Marketing Directors
- Social Selling using Linked In & Twitter,
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- 12 months experience in a targeted sales environment. Recruiters tend to do very well in this position!
- Interest in digital marketing and a sales career
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MS Office is an advantage
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and closing experience is a must!
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.