Up to £25000 per annum + On Target Earnings
about 1 year ago
Sales Development Representative - Mar Tech- Salary dependent on experience + uncapped commission
Our client is a rapidly growing business helping 100+ multi-channel retailers make informed and strategic decisions based on their customer data. With an expanding team of over 150 experienced and commercially focused direct marketers and analysts, they are the brains behind the continued success of a wide range of retail brands.
Boasting a heritage over 16 years working with entrepreneurial and fast growing brands, Our client has an unrivalled reputation in the industry. The company is known for providing the best quality customer analytics in retail and for training its staff to become leaders of the future.
They are now looking to continue this success by expanding their ever growing sales team with the addition of a new Sales Development Representative.
- Fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to gain more experience & have ownership of business development
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Working with C-level colleagues from day one
- Proactive in cold calling and building relationships with prospects
- Ability to present the company's services in a clear and consultative fashion
- Attend all relevant market and industry events and represent the company to highest standard
- Maintain internal systems
- To ensure you are creating relationships within the market place to allow the company to be front of mind when supplier decision are taken.
- A self-starter who relishes a challenge
- 6- 12 months experience in a telephone based role- ideally within a data focused environment
- You consistently hit and surpass KPIs around call rates and qualified meetings booked.
- Ambitious and money hungry
- Previous telephone sales/ lead generation experience is ESSENTIAL
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.