£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE
about 1 month ago
Our client's passion is to help the world's best brands build trusted relationships with their customers. Our client creates a single platform to connect with, manage, and interact with all of a company's owned brand channels, including brand communities and social media.
If you're looking for a place where you can bring your experiences in using social media and evangelise product offerings with room to grow and learn from highly successful salespeople, you should look no further than this Sales Development Representative (SDR) position!
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Free lunch everyday!
- On-site gym and fitness reimbursement
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage
- Reach out to strategic target companies to generate interest in the awesome suite of product offerings. Seriously, they're awesome!
- Work closely with other Sales leaders to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development.
- Learn and stay informed of the value proposition, product features and common sales objections to develop compelling conversations and handle initial discovery calls.
- Track and monitor your sales activities and goals in Salesforce. You want credit for all your hard work don't you?
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within SaaS sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Passion for Technology
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox