£20000 - £25000 per annum + ote
about 1 month ago
We are working with an incredibly exciting Marketing tech and Artificial Intelligence company.
Launched in 2007, our client now has 4 separate offices across Europe & North America and a team exceeding 500 people globally! They are now looking for their 2019 intake of hungry and ambitious graduates to join their incredibly successful SDR team.
You will receive tailor made training, support and an opportunity to fly out to the company HQ for your 2 week onboarding!
This company is all about personality and will be looking for somebody who can match their work ethic, ambition & energy levels!
- Quick progression & support from an international team
- on the verge of reaching 'Unicorn company' status (a start up with a value of over $1 Billion!)
- Established company with some incredible clients
- Close, supportive team supporting your progression and development
- Support in the development and maintenance of a pipeline of business
- Forecast and document sales and marketing activity to meet revenue targets
- Attending & supporting the organisation of industry events
- Source, Qualify & sign new clients
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within tech sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Strong excel skills
- Work experience through education- this can be working in retail, hospitality or sales (we want to hear about your experiences of working with people!)
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox