£20000 - £24000 per annum + ote
8 months ago
Founded in 2013, our client rapidly expanding with a team of over 1000 people across 40 international locations already and are showing no sign of slowing down!
Our client currently works with clients to provide a unique cyber security experience for their clients.
The team are now looking for passionate and ambitious graduates who know a career in sales is where they will excel.
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Exciting growing tech brand
- Tailored personal development allowing you to gain hands-on experience
- Scoping target accounts & researching contacts
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone, email & LinkedIn
- Relationship Building with potential clients
- Maintaining & updating sales records
- Recruiting and inviting VIP guests to events nationally
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above is a MUST
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Experience with content marketing is advantageous
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
- A 2nd European language is a HUGE bonus (German/French/ Finish/ Danish would be particularly advantageous)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.