8 months ago
Business Development Representative- SaaS Technology Brand / Not-for-Profit
Our client is an established technology platform in the not-for-profit sector.
Through the development of a fantastic SaaS platform, they can adapt and support clients in a unique and fast paced market. They have been focused on powering & supporting social change for the past three decades and are showing no sign of slowing down.
Headquartered in America, with a number of offices globally, this role is based in their central London offices.
- Follow-up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Achieve your monthly lead quota with a high conversion rate of leads expected by sales teams
- Lead qualification calls with prospective customers and match them to software solutions.
- Learn to conduct discovery calls as part of our solution-selling approach
- Campaign planning and analysis in close collaboration your marketing team colleagues
- Ideally a minimum 6 months of previous telesales experience with a high call volume- although, this is not a deal breaker if you have the right attitude!
- Previous technical or software solution sales experience helpful
- Previous experience working within the non-profit sector would be a plus
- Strong academic background
Apply Now - To apply for this role, you MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.