On Target Earnings
11 months ago
Sales Development Representative-Tech-Competitive salary + OTE
Do you have a can-do attitude? Are you a people person? Do you love the idea of your work having a direct impact on a business, and potentially, an entire industry?
Our client is a start-up brand working to support & innovate the way ecommerce sellers streamline their process, services and delivery of their orders.
They are looking for an ambitious graduate who is looking to develop a commercial career. You will be given necessary support, training and autonomy to really see your work having an impact and transforming the industry. You will be joining a team of incredibly talented people, learning directly from the company's founders.
If you feel that this could be of interest- please don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of business
- Forecast and document sales activity to meet revenue targets
- Achieve sales revenue goals and maintain consistent sales activity
- Evangelise the cloud platform to enterprise brands by networking at industry events
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to strategise business growth
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within sales
- A bit of cold calling or sales experience would be beneficial, but not a deal breaker
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.