6 months ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative - London - 25k basic + 40k OTE
Our client is a well-established company with a growing team who's looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in Central London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a can-do attitude to support their Commercial team and bring new opportunities to the business. This is a unique chance for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about Sales and Technology in the Digital Industry!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn about Technology and the Digital space while helping the company grow and develop meaningful relationships with clients
- Brilliant training and career development
- Opportunity to gain an extra 40k per year from commissions
As their new Graduate Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in the Digital industry, your responsibilities will include:
- Call, email and attend face to face meetings with existing and potential clients to bring new business to the company
- Increase the client database and generate leads
- Work alongside the Commercial team to build lasting relationships and provide the best support to customers and clients
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Great communicator who's confident about building relationships within the team and externally with clients
- Target driven and not scared to achieve ambitious goals
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.