City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission (£45k OTE)
4 months ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative - £25,000 (£45k OTE) - London
This is an extremely well-known business in their very niche space which increases online conversions exclusively for Ecommerce brands. Unsurprisingly they are doing exceptionally well at the moment with big uptakes in sales, they are looking for another graduate to join as a SDR to join their team to accelerate their lead generation and grow their sales pipeline.
They work with some of the world's biggest retailers, and very much work to an Enterprise model, meaning that you will be working on some of the biggest and best names in the market.
This graduate role will be to create leads and convert them into sales opportunities and you will be supporting the sales team.
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative you will:
- Create leads and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Manage a number of projects at once.
- Understand the appropriate calls-to-action and lead capture methods to convert cold leads, warm site traffic and to re-engage old prospects.
- Develop a pipeline of e-commerce brands, ideally with enterprise retailers/brands.
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation.
- Fun, Central London office, 1 minute from the nearest tube station.
- Regular team lunches and after work drinks.
- Great commission structure.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Work from home 2 days a week.
- Training scheme.
- Immersion in exciting e-commerce optimisation sector.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about online technology, retail and e-commerce.
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.