City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + Commission (£45k OTE)
6 months ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative - £30,000 (£45,000 OTE) - London
They are a market leading tech software platform that helps businesses control, track and analyse their legal spend. Therefore, clients can see what has been billed and what hasn't been billed - making sure someone isn't getting over or under billed as well. This helps to create transparency and trust between corporations and their law firms.
Currently a team of 40 in Central London, this is a great time to join and progress within an ever fast growing company. They are now looking for a Graduate Sales Development Representative to join their team in London in order to bring on new clients to the business.
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative you will:
- Researching potential accounts that fit our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Sourcing 'sales qualified' contacts based on personalised outreach cadences and communications
- Be comfortable using various cold outreach techniques (calling, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Building customised sequences and messaging based on ideal personas
- Setting meetings and running qualification calls to generate pipeline for sales team
- Updating the Customer Relationship Management system to log activity
- Package is highly competitive, with stock options included
- Flexible working options - Work from home and office
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Professional development allowance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with Vitality
- Regular social events, team lunches and nights out
- Central office location in Holborn with Free snacks, drinks and breakfasts
- Only the best equipment - the latest MacBook Pro or MacBook and 27-inch 4K screens
- Bonus scheme for referring new employees to Apperio
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about online technology, retail and e-commerce.
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.