City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum + Commission £40,000+ OTE Year 1
27 days ago
Graduate Business Development Representative - £28,000 + Commission (£40k in Year1) - London
This is a well-known company in its market, going through very fast growth this year in which you could be apart of. My client is a global wellness/fitness tech company who provide a platform for companies such as F45, YMCA and many more largely known clients within the health space.
They are looking for a Graduate Business Development Representative to join them as they are looking to bring on new clients, therefore you will be seeking for new opportunities using the web as well as contacting prospects. This will be in order to create awareness of the product and increase interest by setting up demonstrations.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you will:
- Create leads and map the market.
- Contact prospects and create awareness about the product.
- Understand the appropriate calls-to-action and lead capture methods to convert cold leads, warm site traffic and to re-engage old prospects.
- Develop a pipeline of wellness and fitness companies,.
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation.
- Hybrid working - few days in the office in EC2 London
- Regular team events and socials!
- Great commission structure.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Training scheme.
- Top established company to work for.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about fitness/wellness/sports.
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Business Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox