£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission (Year 1 £50k OTE)
about 1 month ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative - Up to £28,000 per annum + Commission (Year 1 £50k OTE)
I am working with a Global Marketing tech company, who have had massive growth within the last year. They sell targeted AI to retail companies, so they can effectively target their campaigns. The retailers that use the platform include Nike, DELL, HP, JD and PRETTYLITTLETHING.
This is a great opportunity to build up a wealth of experience, knowledge of the tech Market and network. You will be supporting the sales team, playing a major part in the company's global growth.
- Great training scheme to support you
- Great commission structure
- Hybrid working structure, Office is London Based
- Regular Team Socials
- 25 days paid Holiday
As Graduate Sales Development Representative you are responsible for:
- Creating new leads
- Develop a pipeline of e-commerce brands
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation
- Convert cold leads to warm site traffic and re-engage old prospects
- Managing a number of projects at once
- A go getter - Passionate and motivated
- Great organisational skills
- Genuine interest in tech, retail and e-commerce
- BA (hons) Degree
- Previous sales experience is desirable
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox