City of London, London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
9 months ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative, London
Due to an insane amount of demand our client is looking for a confident Graduate Sales Development Representative to help meet and surpass business expectations and growth plans by demonstrating a willingness to succeed in an end-to-end mortgage and protection platform. The right candidate will pursue new prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction with a willingness to adapt.
If you have recently graduated and have a long term goal of success, then there is extensive career progression and training available.
As the Graduate Sales Development Rep, your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with new prospects and qualifying new sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Senior Sales Executive identifying new opportunities to generate additional revenue and new business
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Researching and identifying key decision makers
- Attending market relevant events and exhibitions
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Knowledge of CRM systems and MS Office
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.