£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission (Year 1 £50k OTE)
about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a Marketing Leading, tech company who provide solutions to a number of well known companies globally. They are looking for someone to work alongside the account executives to build a pipeline, generating sales to grow the business.
They have a great training scheme, to help you develop and progress within your role. Gaining experience within a reputable, global business.
- Office is based in the Shard!
- Lots of socials, with pool and table tennis in the office
- Health care, generous AL &Pension
- Great, supportive culture across the company
As Graduate Sales Development Representative you are responsible for:
- Build and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Research, Identify and generate new lead opportunities
- Manage and schedule product demos with solution engineers
- Conduct AE briefings to share
- Great organisational skills
- BA (hons) Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn and succeed within the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox