£28000 - £30000 per annum
21 days ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative, London - £32,500k
My client is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. They are now looking for a Graduate Sales Development Representative to join their ever growing and fast paced team.
This is a fantastic role for a graduate, who is keen to pursue a career in a Sales Development Representative role as they provide the support and training to help you hit the ground running and offer paths for quick progression - so it's yours for the taking!
As the Graduate Sales Development Rep, your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with new prospects and qualifying new sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Senior Sales Executive identifying new opportunities to generate additional revenue and new business
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Researching and identifying key decision makers
- Attending market relevant events and exhibitions
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Knowledge of CRM systems and MS Office
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox