Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client boasts world leading technology across scientific equipment including Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. The brand has been an international success and has now been established internationally for over 40 years boasting over $3 billion global sales per year!
This brand has been short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and are now looking to grow their team with a new Graduate Sales Engineer.
- Provide product and application support for customers both off-site and on-site
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers by proactively identifying areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Plan, design, develop and deliver training on existing products
- May need to assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual, training manual through coordination with the parent company
- Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline - 2.1 or above
- Experience of 1-2 years in a similar field is essential (can include placement year)
- Full UK driving licence required
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (unfortunate our client is unable to support visa sponsorship)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.