£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Graduate Sales Executive, London - £28k
My client is a tech innovator, is the leading membership business which connects, develops and elevates data and analytics leaders and their teams in global, FTSE 100, large and mid-market enterprises.
This is a fantastic role for a graduate, who is keen to pursue a career in a Graduate Sales Executive role as they provide the support and training to help you hit the ground running and offer paths for quick progression - so it's yours for the taking!
As the Graduate Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Build on our company's strong reputation to attract and secure corporate memberships for the companies programme
- Working closely with the Senior Sales Executive identifying new opportunities to generate additional revenue and new business
- Contribute to a streamlined sales process, KPI's and associated metrics to support lead generation
- Create, manage and report prospect information within Salesforce
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Knowledge of CRM systems and MS Office
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox