City of London, London
£28000 - £29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative, London £28k
My client is a digital platform helping YouTube content creators legally use the music they love. We provide chart/commercial music from record labels for licensing into their videos, without the fear of a creator losing their ad revenue to a copyright claim.
The sales development team identifies the best talent across verticals, plans acquisition strategy, builds outreach material, and reaches out in a systemized way to generate new customers. They are first to market in this huge opportunity, so it's an exciting time for them and the new candidate the joins the team!
As a key element of growing community, we are looking for a Graduate Sales Development Rep to drive awareness and target customers to our platform. This is a pivotal role as we look to garner visibility within the Creator community.
As the Graduate Sales Development Rep, your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with new prospects and qualifying new sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Senior Sales Executive identifying new opportunities to generate additional revenue and new business
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Researching and identifying key decision makers
- Attending market relevant events and exhibitions
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Diligently work using our sales CMS system to document and keep track of ongoing leads.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a sales role
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox